RE: [RT] New Trading Dimensions

The book is excellently written, and well thought out. However, when I
actually backtested ID over several years and paper traded it for 5 weeks
extensively in 4 markets; cocoa, coffee, sugar, and orange juice the esults
were very disappointing. It entered the market well, but it's stops and
money management left a lot to be desired, often giving back a full days
profit. I personally chose not to use it as my trading strategy based on the
results of my evaluation.

warmest regards,
Kimberly

eGroups eLerts