Re: [RT] Software - Pattern Smasher

In a message dated 10/22/2000 1:26:33 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
nwinski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<<    Check your ephemeris.  Mercury turned Retrograde Oct. 18, 2000, 9:41 AM
 ET, at 15-45 Scorpio which equals 225-45 degrees on the Zodiac.  3 cycles of
 360 degrees is 1080 degrees. Add 225-45 + 1080 = 1305-45 or in decimal form
 1305.75. What was the time and price of the low for the cash S&P 500 on
 October 18, the most recent swing low? >>
*************************************
Norman:
Good post. The problem that I have always found with astro is with the false
positives which are expected turns that never happen in accordance with the
aspects.  Having said that I recognize that astro works at very crucial times
and very effectively.  The problem is that it works always in hind sight even
though we know in advance where all the planets are.

I feel like Colombus who set out to find a new world.  I know where and when
I left port (time, latitude and longitude) but when out on the open sea I
discover that my compass does not work.  I get blown around by winds I did
not know about and then go days without any wind for my sails.  Finally I
limp into port at the new world and discover that I got there EXACTLY on time
and in the correct landing area!!  However, while I was on the ocean I went
thru hell with all the unforeseen forces.

To my knowledge, astro had never found a way to identify a retracement or
corrective activity CONSISTENTLY.  I believe you are on the right track but
in your post you gave 8 different price levels from 1216 thru 1576.  Tough to
devise a working plan from such a wide variation in prices.  However, I have
seen enough astro to bet that one on those prices will be EXACT in both time
and price.  Unfortunately in between those 2 exact times of the start of a
move and the end of a move, I drowned in the ocean of retracements.  Don't
worry though because I drowned at the PRECISE time shown in my natal chart.
Too bad because I knew that the next aspect was a winner, if only I could
have lived that long.
Lynn
Norman, I really do believe you are on the right track but astro has the same
problem as the fib ratios in Nature's Pulse.  You never know what ratio will
be hit nor what astro aspect will determine price.  Makes it tough to trade.

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/152424/_/972249165/