From: Jim White [mailto:jwhite43@xxxxxxx]
Sent: October 21, 2000 10:47 PM
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RT] Software - Pattern Smasher

Ed,
Your customers  for Natures Pulse are certainly sophisticated enough to
understand the conclusions of your research.Why don't you do, as any valid
researcher would do-- publish the methodology you used and the statistics
substantiating your conclusion. Interested parties could then valid your
results by conducting their own research. This is the way progress can be
made in understanding the structure of market movement.Making claims without
substantiation is just pure snake oil salesmanship and I never thought that
of you.
Jim White
Pivot Research & Trading Co.
Pivottrader.com