RE: [RT] Software - Pattern Smasher

Ed,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post.

1. No, I have not had a bad trading week. I said in my post - you were kind enough to offer me an upgrade. So where is the question of making objectionable comments only, just to speak ill of you or simply because I am facing a bad time at work? I just stated facts as they exist. If you did not like it, I am sorry. However the facts remain what they are.

2. I will also take this opportunity to say I have made a lot of money using Nature's Pulse. Irrespective of what your later findings maybe, the AutoMode and AutoScan features were very good inputs in my trading decisions. I and my friends have spent quite a lot of money on different products individually and NP was one I considered a good investment.

3. While you may not find the approach used by NP  relevant any more - I will not try to argue with you on that since I do not have the competence to engage in such heavy duty research - the NP methodology worked for me. It is as simple as that. Now how much of a problem it is to help out customers who just want some small problem resolved, is for you to decide.

Regards

Rakesh Sahgal

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/152424/_/972192048/