Re: [RT] Software - Pattern Smasher

I have learned to be very careful what I throw out with the bath water. More
than once I have found that something I have dismissed as being useless has
proven to work when I gained a further understanding that somehow I didn't
grasp at first. Fibonacci Numbers are so close to a simple division into
eighths, I wonder if it is significant. For ages people have had to use
tenths, eighths(bits), quarters etc. it is built into our psyche to use
certain ratios, so why not the markets as well.

Prosper

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/152424/_/972180267/