[RT] Check out Patterns Is The Only Software Program That Can Recognize And Back T

 Earl,
    I just discovered this software program called "Patterns". It looks like
an old DOS based program. I'm not sure if it is still currently being sold. I
also do not know if this is what you are looking for since it probably
doesn't search for triangle type patterns. Looks like it was geared towards
Candlestick patterns. Let me know what you think - Lenny

<A HREF="http://www.marketsonline.com/software/patterns.htm";>Click here:
Patterns Is The Only Software Program That Can Recognize And Back Test Chart
Formations</A>

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/152424/_/972140742/