[RT] Re: Donchian

--- In realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx, Brian Keith Voiles <admagic@xxxx>
wrote:
> Kris,
> If you get the donchian ela, would you mind forwarding a copy to me?
> Thanks,
> Brian

I don't remember where I got this code several years ago, probably
from the Omega group list.  I have run it under SuperCharts.

Hope this helps  ...  Marlowe

{40/20 Donchian Channel Breakout}

INPUT : Multi(1), EntryDay(40), ExitDays(20);
VAR : Cons(0);

IF Multi = 1 THEN
   Cons = 5000 / ( StdDev( Close - Close[1], 30 ) * BigPointValue )
   ELSE
      Cons = 1;

IF Cons < 1 THEN Cons = 1;

 Buy ("Breakout Buy") {Cons Contracts} Next Bar at Highest(High,
EntryDay) Stop;
 Sell ("Breakout Sell") {Cons Contracts} Next Bar at Lowest(Low,
EntryDay) Stop;

ExitLong ("Breakout Exit-Ln") Next Bar at Lowest(Low, ExitDays) Stop;
ExitShort ("Breakout Exit-Sh") Next Bar at Highest(High, ExitDays)
Stop;

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/152424/_/972100430/