[RT] Software - Pattern Smasher

The November issue of TASC has a review of Pattern Smasher.  I have a copy
purchased during the pre-release period for $796.19 and upgraded to V2.06
since then.  List price now is $1895. I have never used it since oex options
are my only game.  Will let my copy of PS go at the pre-released price plus
shipping within the US.  Includes original CD and V2.0 CD and upgrade patch
to V2.06, original three ring binder with manual.  Email me directly at
bobrabcd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and not to the @egroups.com.

BobR

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/152424/_/972085847/