[RT] FUTURES:NEW MARKET IN AUSTRALIA!!

  • Subject: [RT] FUTURES:NEW MARKET IN AUSTRALIA!!
  • From: Gentle Ox <enchant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 18:07:07 -0700

Dear all Traders....!
Just to let you know that in Australia we are getting a new Futures
Exchange!

It will be opening 17 November and will be called the "ADX" (The
Australian
Derivatives Exchange")

http://www.adx.com.au

To start with 3 contracts will be traded
all cash settled and fixed tick..
Options will come online a two weeks after the launch.

*Three Month Interest Rate Futures Contract
*Five Year Bond Futures Contract
*MSCI Aussie Index

For these interested in Participant (ie. brokers, clearing, market
makers, propietary participants) details and more detailed info let me
know I can pass on the Contact details for the Marketing and Sales
Manager of the ADX.
The cost of a "proprietary participant" is $2500 Australian Dollars.

For those in the USA a "Team" from the ADX will be in
Chicago at the FIA Nov 7-9.....!

I have no connection with the exchange! Just a pro trader!
thanks
"Gentle" Ox........Stephen from Australia

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/152424/_/972004022/