Re: [RT] Natures Pulse Setup

Greetings Pete:

Thanks for helping out.  Will try out those steps you have laid out..By the way,
what kind of programs you were referring to in converting the file into .txt?
Previously, I have created .txt file to the Word Pad from my SuperChart and
there is a "Time" column that I wanted to get rid of.  But I have been having
problem in getting rid of it. Would be kind enough to show me how to do this
properly?  Thanks again and regards

Have a good one
Jeff Harteam
Hong Kong

Pete wrote:

> To make Nature's Pulse work I convert all historical files into ASCII
> (*.csv) files.  Note that the date must be in the mm/dd/yyyy format.  I have
> several programs which will convert my historical files into text (*.txt)
> files.  From there I open them up in Excel, use Excel's custom format
> feature ("Format", "Cells", "Number", "Custom") to convert the date column
> to the mm/dd/yyyy format, and then save the file as a comma delimited
> (*.csv) file.
>
> In NP one goes to "Utilities" and then "ASCII setup".

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/152424/_/971888086/