Re: [RT] GEN: for cycle traders

In a message dated 10/17/2000 3:40:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
onwingsofeagles@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Just wondering if any of the cycle/wave/turning point traders on the list
> would like to train their models at AOL's chart and tell us what happens
next?

Gitanshu,
    I don't have a good read on AOL via Elliott Wave analysis but I think
this GET Time & Price Square gives some clues to where AOL may be heading.
The vertical lines are the CIT (change in trend) lines while the horizontal
ones are support & resistance. 34.94 looks like the next support - Lenny

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/152424/_/971839640/