[RT] MNX options

Realtraders--

Has anyone else had problems trading MNX options? A call, for which there is
no market, has been unvalued for five days now, hanging up my IB account
from viewing and activity (except of course to exit positions). IB is the
broker, and has been absolutely infuriating to deal with for lack of
explanation and/or action. Supposedly, by confirmation, it was executed as a
cabinet trade today, yet it still appears on my statement, most likely
preventing me from enjoying expiration week. This is the fourth time this
has happened, and I'm about to quit IB.  Any thoughts on this?

thanks

Tom

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/152424/_/971741493/