Re: [RT] MKT: chart formations

Clyde wrote:
> See the attached for a couple of "boxes" to shoot at.

Clyde, I'll confess to a bit of "discretionary blindness" (?) when it
comes to most of the Swing Machine charts you post.  It seems that
most of the time the swings could tell almost anything, depending on
what length you choose, what pivots you force, etc.  Sort of a "lies,
damn lies, and statistics" problem.  :-)

These boxes you've been using lately give me a better visual feel for
what you're projecting, though.  You're boxing in the entire area
covered by the most likely set of swings, yes?  So e.g. if the market
reversed and broke out of the top of the box around 1450, you'd say
it would be a pretty safe bet to ride it to at least 1550 and
possibly 1600.  Do you have a feel for percentages on that?  E.g. if
it breaks 1450, what's the % chance of it hitting 1500, 1550, 1600,
1650?

Gary

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/152424/_/971664617/