[RT] RE: SP00Z gann fans

To find the other points that the Gann Fans are anchored to, I use a
combination of techniques. A big part of it is just squaring the chart. I
wrote an article about this for the Dec. 99 issue of TASC. You can find out
more about that technique of squaring there. I have refined my method since
I wrote the article. I also use linear regression lines and repeating angles
to confirm the angles. Gann wrote of certain levels to use when evaluating
data and I incorporate them as well. Finally, I eye ball the placement and
correct for small discrepancies using trial and error.

I will attach a monthly chart  of SP that I have been working on. It
requires that you add future time to a chart to place the right hand Gann
Fans on TradeStation 4.0 Charts. I haven't done that to this chart, so only
the left hand fans are there. The dark black line is from Gann angles that
are placed higher at about 2000. The dashed lines are a channel around the
blue 1x1 line. If the channel is broken the trend is broken in my
estimation.

BA

> Re. the gann fan that you are using.

> How do you   compute the level on which the fan will be anchored on the
bottom  > left corner of your chart? Thanks in advance.

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/152424/_/971633927/