Re: [RT] MKT: Who sells

It is nice to be back.  Went on a little vacation.  The thing that is
perplexing here is the fact that everyone seems to want a rally.  Why?  The
object is to make money.  More money can be made faster in a down market then
in an up market.  Why try and catch a falling safe or any other object that
is dropping from a great height with a good deal of velocity.  I know, it
isn't American to be negative on the market.  The only way to trade is to not
have an opinion.  Let the market tell you what it is going to do.  There are
hundreds of indicators and systems for doing this. Many of the posts on this
subject indicate that many traders are using way to many indicators and don't
understand what the indicators are telling them.  Many are based upon the
same data.  It is like using stochastics for one indicator and Williams %R
for another.  They are exactly the same thing only one is the inverse of the
other.  First define what you want to accomplish, then find the indicator
that will give you that information.  I have found that the more indicators
that you use the more difficult it is to trade.  Just some thoughts.  Have a
good week end.  Ira.

Joe Duffy wrote:

> Yes, I second that Ira.

eLerts