[RT] OEX option data from UMDS

I cannot get options with the OEX root from UMDS.   When I add this root to
the UMDS portfolio, it disappears overnight.  The datafeed is Comstock and
the OEX root options definitely arrive from Comstock and are sent to UMDS,
but UMDS will not collect them.  Kent can't help.  UMDS has over ten
thousand users and I have to believe that someone else has the same
problem, as the OEX root options are the ones most current and have highest
volume.
Can anyone shed any light on this?  Or point me to another list where more
UMDS users gather?
Thanks.
Bob

_| pisani@xxxxxxxx