Re: [RT] S&P Disaster trade

Hello Sean,

You also might use the fact that you are on this list with a lot of traders!
and you will give out the brokerage's name to the list, so not only
are they risking loosing your business, but possibly others on this list
that might be looking for a broker. This is only if they did make the
mistake and are unwilling to make it right. You might have to go to
arbitration...depending on what you agreed upon in brokers application
papers.

--
Namaste',
Mark