Re: [RT] Spoo and Boo tracking

> Yesterday was super, but today, for example, it looked
> as if the breakout of the neckline on the recent
> H&S on the Spoo was going to go and go.

I'm not a big fan of H&S patterns but my understanding is that the
pattern is not valid until the neckline is penetrated and the
penetration holds. To talk about H&S before then is premature as one can
find 'almost' H&S patterns all over the chart. Somebody who actually
trades these things please correct me if I'm wrong.

--
  Dennis

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/152424/_/971290877/