Subject: Re: [RT] Re: Fut: SP00Z
Date: 10/10/2000 06:59am

A few words of warning on screen shot programs as a result of the use
of
large, high resolution displays ..  unless the program does color
reduction when saving the shot to GIF, some extremely large files can
be
generated. GIF images should be reduced to no more than 256 color ...
high resolution full screen shot in 24 or 32 bit color can run
hundreds
of thousands or even millions of bytes.

Earl