Re: [RT] learn from my losing trade/sp500 nd outlook

In a message dated 10/10/00 10:28:57 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
eadamy@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

<<  don't think the spoo can be traded without close reference to the
 NASDAQ. The NYSE breadth models turned up most recently on the 28th and
 the composite rallied. The spoo includes some big NASDAQ players and the
 NASDAQ has repeatedly dragged the rest of the market south as seen by
 repeated failures of well-formed intraday bottoms in the spoo. Thus,s I
 suggest watching the NASDAQ itself for both breadth and price bottoming
 pattern. So far, watching the NDZ hourly I have not seen a well formed
 bottom. I would not discount the possibility that the NASDAQ will
 continue to be a drag on the spoo.

 Earl

You are EXACTLY right. I watch their interrealtionship every minute of every
trading day. One simply can not trade in an "S&P" vacuum any longer.

Peter

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/152424/_/971193115/