[RT] Trading Methodologies

Re. Donchian Channel Useage

21 Lens Offset 0

Generally sell the roof and buy the floor.I watch a long time before
entry to confirm my suspicion.Today for example I averaged down 3
times and pulled out with $2K, not pretty floor /ceiling judgment,but
effective:then 2 quick hits for $500,better judgment.

I am certainly not bragging about these trades since I would not
recommend it to everyone.

I am an amateur and only traded with it the last 3 days and am up
$4800 over that time.Of course I can give it back but with my stops I
will not give it all up.

I definitely will not go back to EMA crossover with confirmation
because choppy markets tend to hurt me and I guess  I will learn more
about Donchian Channels as I go.

It may have been around a long time as I do recall reading about the
Turtles using it in my search.Ball point pens have been around a long
time too and people use them also.

Sincerely,

John