[RT] Trading Methodologies

To List:

I had been day trading a combination of crossing exponential moving
averages with QSTK [linear interpretation of Japanese candles] plus
Price Oscillater for further confirmation.Results are great.

But last week with the added earned capital I took a look at Donchian
Channels.Did very well and fewer things to watch.

All was done real time mostly with one minute bars on e-mini Nasdaq
and S&P.

Purpose of post is to share this plus to  hear the experience of any
others with any or all of the above,particularly Donchian Channels.

Sincerely,

John