RE: [RT] Trading Methodologies

My exposure to Qstick came from Chande & Kroll's book "The New Technical
Trader".  It presents a variety of indicators such as Qstick & StochRSI.
According to Chande & Kroll, the  Qstick indicator, for any time frame, is
given by the 8 period, simple moving average of the difference between the
open and the close.

The "New Technical Trader" details trading strategies using this indicator.
Chande is a frequent contributor to TASC magazine and it may be worthwhile
to search their archives for articles on the subject.

Dan