[RT] SPAM Warning-ABGDirect and Steve Baumhart\

  • To: <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [RT] SPAM Warning-ABGDirect and Steve Baumhart\
  • From: "Earl Adamy" <eadamy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 16:30:26 -0700

Since I have never at any time contacted you or your firm regarding a
futures account, it is obvious to me that you have obtained my email
address from one of the private trading-oriented lists to which I
subscribe. I do not appreciate spam in any form, but especially do not
appreciate spam based on my contributions to lists which are private. I
trust that you and your firm will be humiliated enough by the blind
copies to the trading lists to which I subscribe, that there will be no
repetition.

Earl

PS I am one of those people who do not respond to "remove" addresses as
this is often a method of collecting confirmed email addresses.