[RT] Re: HashNums32

> I am using ts2k and wonder if someone could help me to write two
> indicators.  One which will save an MA value from one chart to the
> HashNums32 program.
>
> And a second which will read and plot this value to a another chart.

I've done something very similar to this with another global product.
 It's a bit trickier than you might think because you need to
timestamp each MA value from the "storing" chart so the "reading"
chart knows which value to apply to which bar.  You can't just pass
the most recent MA value, since you don't know when the "reading"
chart will read the data -- i.e. you can't assume it reads the data
just after the "storing" chart stores it.  The MA values for ALL bars
need to be available so the "reading" chart can pick them off at any
time.

It's definitely easiest if you're using time-based bars in both
charts.  It gets trickier if you use tick charts in one or both,
especially if your bars are less than a minute long.  At least it is
in TS4 -- doesn't TS2k allow sub-minute time resolution?

Not volunteering to help you :-) -- I'm drowning in "must-do"
projects already -- but I thought this might get you started in the
right direction.

Gary