[RT] Re: Richard Dennis and Aberration

In a message dated 10/5/00 2:49:34 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jptaylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< I saw the author of 'Aberration' at a trading conference.
 During the class, we covered volatility expansion based systems,
 which is what Aberration is based on (according to him).
 Coding the system in class produced a rather worthless system,
 which loses money in practically every market traded.
 Based on the feel I got from the author, I wouldn't put my money at
 risk using the Aberration system -- let alone pay him a lump sum or monthly
 fee to use it.

 just my honest opinion,
 JT

hello

Have been using system SUCCESSFULLY for 2 years
using same stops but just a modified entry
see real account statements offered by inventor!

DD   is DECREASED  by diversification   and    modified entry   prices