[RT] Re: The Torch and Re: Fut: "A Hard Way to make and Easy Living"

Just for the record:   please the read the attached correspondence and come
to you own conclusions!

----- Original Message -----
From: "The Torch" <iceman_nrg@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "t-bondtrader" <t-bondtrader@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2000 1:40 PM
Subject: Re: [RT] Continuation Doji Sandwich?

> Bill
>
> A friend of mine Greg Che emailed you with regard to a
> password for the Manual he bought from you about a
> year ago.
>
> He is curious to know why you have not replied back to
> him yet.
>
> Thanks
>
> JS

> http://im.yahoo.com/

This was my reply:

Can't think why he did not persist - a year is rather a long time to have
had the manual and not had the password, etc.   Do please tell him to
contact me again at the address below (new, but only fairly recently!) and I
will be pleased to respond.   Only curious myself, but what does JS or The
Torch stand for?  What do you trade?

Best of trading

Bill Eykyn
New email address:   t-bondtrader@xxxxxxxxxxxx