[RT] Rally For Coming Week Likely

<x-html>
<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Although the intermediate term indicators that we
follow are still on a sell our short term work indicates a rally for next week .
We will be buyers if after the first hour of trading the trin is below 90 , uvol
exceeds dvol , tick is positive most of the time and S&amp;P futures and Nasdaq
futures are up .The ratio of up volume to down volume should&nbsp; increase as
prices increase .If the ratio increases at a faster rate than the prices that's
even more bullish because this indicates that accumulation is taking place prior
to taking the prices higher .If the ratio does not keep up with prices
(relatively speaking) it does not matter that up volume exceeds down
volume.These factors are especially important after the sharp selling of last
week since we are trying to enter when a reversal appears to be underway.In this
market better to pay more than to go bottom fishing.Also the first hour rule we
mentioned is not set in stone.Use a time frame that best works for you
.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

</x-html>