[RT] Mobility Oscillator

Hello Lists!

I have programmed Mel Widner's "Mobility Oscillator" and the
"Price Distribution Function" in Visual Basic.

So far, so good. Now I would like to check against the Excel
Workbook apparently floating around somewhere (see TASC V14:02).

Can somebody help with these Excel-sheets. Or some other routines
or data output to compare my implementation against?

Thanks in advance!

Andreas

N.B.: For those interested, I have uploaded my VB implementation
to www.agent-provocateur.de/fnPDF.bas (4 KB) - Have fun!

---
Andreas Grau  aka agrau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Telefon 089-27349990

Reality is an illusion --  Perception is what counts