[RT] Re: Market - OEX

Does anyone have daily TRIN data for the NASDAQ that they can post? Since
Earl mentioned that the ratio is currently running at 8.0, I wonder what
values in the past were coincident with market bottoms. I know that on the
NYSE readings over 2.5 were generally good places to buy, but with so much
volume moving to the NASDAQ in recent years, NYSE TRIN has not always
confirmed a bottom during a selloff. It would be nice to compare NYSE and
NASDAQ TRIN readings to see if we can generate some kind of composite reading
that has some usefulness. I would be glad to do it once I have the NASDAQ
data.

Howard Bernstein