[RT] Gen: Metastock to Excel Conversion Utility

<x-html>
&nbsp; Several months ago a fellow RT member contacted me regarding a
software program he was designing, (and selling), that would assist in
the conversion of Metastock data into an Excel worksheet.&nbsp; As you
know, we generally prohibit self promotional advertising in this Forum,
but based on past member interest in such a utility, I have decided to
forward it to you (see below).<br>
&nbsp; Finally, if you are interested in this program, please contact the
creator directly:<br>
<x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</x-tab>Thomas
Pfluegl:&nbsp; address&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
thomas.pfluegl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<br>
&nbsp; and refrain from using the Forum unless absolutely
necessary.<br>
Thank you,<br>
John Boggio - RT Moderator<br>
PS I have no incentive or affiliation with Mr. Pfluegl or his
product<br>
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++<br>
Subject:<br>
GEN: MetaLibrary - convert MetaStock data quickly into Excel<br>
My programmer developed a nice peace of code, perfect for traders who
have to deal with the popular MetaStock format and want to convert the
data quickly into Excel. Stock data (Date, Open, High, Low, Close) of
2000 trading days (around 3000 calendar days, i. e. more than 8 years)
are converted and pasted into Excel within 9 seconds. <br>
(Win98, MSOffice 97 Prof. SR-2, Pentium II 350, 128 MB RAM).<br>
As Excel is mentioned a lot in the posts this might be an interesting
tool for some traders. <br>
See download section at
You will find <br>
- a link to the MetaLibrary Website and <br>
- MetaLib-Tools.xls (zipped), which is an Excel spreadsheet where I
implemented the major features of the MetaLibrary. I will continuously
update this workbook with new examples.<br>
Regards, <br>
Thomas Pfluegl<br>

</x-html>