[RT] Re: Market - OEX

<x-flowed>
I admit I am not an expert in this area. BUT, is the INTEL
warning THAT bad? It appears to be a few percentage points off the
estimate or previous guidance. Comments on this please.
Secondly, I understand INTEL is a major holding in most of the big
funds, will they allow it to fall further? At what point will they buy.
Thirdly, and this is my conspiracy theory: they downgraded
the chips then bought at the low, they have killed the telecoms and I am
sure are snapping them up again, now they take down Intel and
the chips and the whole market and will load up at the lows.
A possible scenario ( every scenario being possible) is a
sharp opening down draft until 11 am or so ... then a rebound
right into the end of month and quarter.
I just don't buy a serious decline right now.....