[RT] Fundamental Trade?

<x-flowed>
RT's,

Last week I heard that the laser vision correction center company had a 40%
increase in customer count over the year earlier numbers.  The way I "see"
it(pun intended), every successful laser vision procedure is one less repeat
customer buying glasses and/or contacts.  I looked in a 1998 Investor's
Daily Industry group listing to find eyeglass retailers.  The ones listed
must have changed their name/ticker so I couldn't find any charts to look
for possible shorts in the optical retail sector.

Any comments?

Sincerely,
Howard