[RT] Re: Trend Reflections Trading System

I'm not sure why you indicate that this conservative, diversified (20 stocks -
four asset classes) strategy that only buys once a year hasn't work so well.
The page you refer to shows a YTD gain of 8.5% on the total stock portfolio,
while the Dow and NASDAQ have declined over the same period.  We have a similar
strategy with mutual funds that has done about the same and we're quite happy
with it, given the 12 month hold constraints (for tax reasons) and this year's
stock market volatility.  It's not the double digit gains of some of our more
active strategies, but given the limitations it seems like quite good results on
both a total return and risk/adjusted return basis. How do you define "working"
?

Jerry Wagner
Flexible Plan Investments, Ltd.
http://www.FlexiblePlan.com
http://www.strategicsoltn.com
http://www.annuityprices.com
http://www.marketsavi.com

Past performance does not guarantee future results.  The opportunity for profits
carries with it the possibility of losses.  A complete list of all of our
recommendations over the last 12 months is available upon request.