[RT] Trend Reflections Trading System/mechanical systems

In a message dated 7/11/00 2:40:52 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
OnWingsOfEagles@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< An example of a mechanical system that isn't working so well this year
after
 a few years of admirable results can be found here:

 http://moneycentral.msn.com/articles/invest/models/yeartrader2000.asp

 As they say, the year ain't over until the last pitch is pitched.

 Regards
 Gitanshu

good morning
75%  of my income is from  mechanical systems
the trick is  how to   live with their DD or how to   make the DD work in
your favor
I spend a lot of time trying to answer that
but i find the  answer from an old timer who is still a   rt. member  rich
chahoven
happy trading
Ben