[RT] Re: Sector Rotation

I wouldn't advise options to anyone not trading full time profitably since a
number of years. The number of people making money there in the long run,
including professionals is amazingly small. Buying options is almost a sure
receipe for bankrupcy medium term if you don't know how to trade the cash first.
Selling options is a sure receipe for bankrupcy if you don't know how to make
money buying them first...

In a word, I can only advise the average trader investor to stick to his cash
positions, eventually write calls on these etc, but don't start trying to time
anything with puts, calls, warrants etc, this will bring lots of sorrow and you
won't even understand what happened.

Gwenn