[RT] RE: Re: sp500/nd

>nice work, but if we take a look at the CBOE put call ratios we see

Bob's statement reminds me of one of the oldest principles/weaknesses of
technical analysis:

There is never a single set of indicators that will be right all the time.

VIX reversals ought to be no different.

Thanks, Bob~ sometimes we all get lost in the beauty of the ducks (umm...
and planets.... lol, kidding) lining up - and forget that this is after all,
a game of making money.

Over the years, my instrument choice has adjusted to reflect this reality.

Options, after all, are options to be right, be wrong, still try to stay
above water - call me chicken, duck, whatever your bird of choice...

Gitanshu