[RT] Re: R: Re: QUOTE.COM

Been using them for 6 months. Used PCQuote for a year. BMI for several years.

If I worried about every vendor that had access to my credit card I'd
trade off the newspaper. Not much else one can do about it.

If you are having trouble, try Lycos. They bought QCharts a few months
ago, making Gibbons Burke a rather wealthy fellow. The Management has
been trimmed. Perhaps that's why you are having trouble getting through,
Lycos may still be integrating the organization.

--PJS