[RT] Re: Will Boomers Panic Out Of Equities..?

In a message dated 1/11/00 9:31:05 PM Eastern Standard Time,
OnWingsOfEagles@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Seems to me these sharp narrow "small time" 10%-20% "corrections" would get
 more prevalent, as opposed to any sustained bear market - since the system
 gets too expensive for anything more to happen, and the world leans on the
 wrong side too much, and we over-correct in the opposite direction, swiftly.

 Opinions, Doctor?

 Gitanshu

Good Morning
when  i was managing billions for a major insurance CO  in 1987  i was
Very  tense  and worried about redemption  of thousands of clients the day
after the crash
However to my surprise  most people  are too busy with their life and only
got hi volume of calls when the got their   10/31/87 statements
the redemption was  VERY  small.  as the  customer service people  were
telling
customers that they have to stay the  course  for the LONG  hole
happy trading
Ben