[RT] Gen - selecting and staying with a GURU

I  thank  all  the listers who contributed to my query on list of must
have  books. I have long been pondering on buying an add-on product to
Metastock  and  staying  with  one  'Guru',  so  to  speak.

The Super Companion  of  Martin Pring is an example as Mr Pring is widely known.
If  you  have  some  experience  of  Martin Pring's Super Companion to
metastock,   please   give  me  your  assessment.   Without  sounding
offensive, do you put bread on the table using this system.