[RT] Re: QCOM

Dear Howard,

My plan is to ask the developer if he can run some back years.I was
surprised at his conservative comments for the future.The system calls for
entry on Jan. 4,2000 so I guess you wanted to beat the gun.

Since I have seen his 100% comment I have lowered my commitment to $3300 per
stock rather than$10,000 per stock.

The closest thing that I have seen to this is Pitbull to which I was very
active until I started to learn commodities.Their momentum concept seems
consistently profitable although I have no data to back up this statement
other than loose observation.

A good trading buddy who clued me into the Monthly Flare Out called the
Options Council and they were very supportive of Vertical Call Spreads.In
the case of QCOM one would conceptually buy a call at 130 day strike around
10% below current price.And sell a call at a 130 day strike price 5% below
current price.This stock is so wild the numbers may need to be changed.

I need to check real world numbers to see fesibility and risk/reward..On the
surface,the options would expire worthless if the stock closes 5% lower than
existing market.And profit is capped if it closes at current price.

Do your own due diligence of course.

Sincerely,

John