[RT] Re: QCOM

Wong -

You are darned tootin they are expensive! If anything, you sell calls
against your position if you are long and HOPE that vols do not go up
more if the stock gets crushed.

By the way, I was talking to somebody about QCOM and other cell phone
plays. He made a very interesting point as to why these stocks are an
interesting play:

The growth is only partially in the US, Europe and Japan. The real story
is in the emerging markets. Remember, communications in these places is
atrocious. They cannot afford to build phone lines all over the country.
It is much cheaper to put cell towers up every few miles. That is where
the growth is going to be. And that is huge! QCOM's CDMA technology is
going to be in phones all over the world it seems (unless a new
technology displaces it).

Steve

---
Steven W. Poser, President