[RT] Education- Intraday Recommendation

Hello RT'rs

I have recently begun looking very closely at intraday price action in order
to improve my entries and exits.  I would like some recommendations on
books, web-sites or other sources to help me understand the techniques used
by market makers, floor traders and others with respect to movements in
intraday prices.

Some of the observations I have made include:
By the time the market opens the ask has been raised 2 points above the
previous day's close with the bid lagging far behind.  The stock opens at
the ask, the spread between the ask and bid close, but there is obviously no
support at this price and the price quickly drops almost 2 points before
stabilizing.
With the price trading within the bid and ask, all of a sudden there is a
trade that comes in way off; often touching what could be described as a
widely followed support or resistance marker, such as a trendline or moving
average.  Is this simply a bad tick or is it willfully done.

I would like get a better understanding of the intraday price action in
order to improve my trading.  Theese are only a couple of the many nuaces I
have noticed in intraday price action.

Thanks in advance to anyone who responds.

Peter Pardo