[RT] Open Leter To Alexander Levitin

Dear Alexander,

I post S&R for several reasons:

1.So people can compare their own with the ones posted.There are more people
who use some form of S&R in their trading than you perhaps are aware.They
may average,modify or disregard.

2.To save people money who use them since there are services that charge
$200 per month.

3.So people can consider them as another indicater to add to their arsenal
should they so choose.[I do not know how swing trader is done or some
sophisticated charting or even fully understand some brilliant posts by
Earl,but I find them useful}.

I do not call them "predictions" but rather guidelines.To make them more
useful I am now posting recaps to let people assess.

I personally do not think enough people post their thoughts.I saw a long
series of posts on T-Bonds after I asked some questions.Being a bit of a
contrarian I bought 16 Bonds at 90-28 and sold at 91-10.People could also be
contrarians to what I post.

Someone is now posting Pivot point info.I do not use them but welcome the
info for comparison.I also really miss Ira's and Ben's and a few others
posters who were often blasted.

The next thing you know someone will dislike my option posts or stock
research quotes,two other fields I selected because I saw little action in
them and thought I had something to offer as with S&R.

I am personally delighted when I see chart projection posts or swing trader
and a few others even though I do not fully understand them,I always glean
something from them.

I really appreciate the politeness of your post even though you apparently
disagree with me.When I was taught by the Jesuits they offered a course
known as "Apologetics" to defend your faith.It is becoming quite fatiguing
defending my posts and also a probable nuisance reading public responses to
challenges of my posts that could be made privately to me if they were truly
sincere which I will answer privately.

I think all of my cards are on the table.I will no longer respond publicly
to criticism because I think it has all been said.As someone once said,"If
you do not like the posts,the delete button is quicker than the reply
button."And quite frankly there are more positive responses than negative by
my count.

Thank you for your courtesy,

John