[RT] Epistle to Mark

Dear Mark,

I like Hotmail and also have one I pay for.If you were so concerned with
these airways you would e--mail me privately.The ONLY reason I respond to
you publicly is that you criticize publicly.And I have seen how you
intimidate people not to post what you do not like.You and others mastered
it on the Omega list.Why in God's name you have to publicly criticise my
e-mail carrier is beyond my comprehension over and above all of your other
comments.

FYI,I wrote privately to the 3 people who commented about your posts on mine
and I received positive feedback for the most part.So get your facts
straight.Did you contact any of the people who wrote positively.

I always tell people to do their due diligence some where along the line and
have no need to have sheep...they eat too much grass.

I am an over 30 year stock trader and a 3 year commodity trader.I am sharing
my stock knowledge and sharing what I am learning on commodites.If you do
not like it I can not help it.I do not need to be a psychiatrist to see
Paranoia.But then again you never acknowledge being wrong.

BTW, Great post on asking RT help to decide on going long with close to a
$50,000 stop.That sure helped a lot of us out.Sure I will take that
trade!!!!!

I still love you Mark but if you would act civilized and stop reading into
everyones motives,you may find yourself a little happier.

Sincerely,

John