[RT] GEN: HeatMap Case Closed, Learning

Hello everybody,

Would like to take 2 minutes to examine my learning from this - in the hope
that it benefits some of you:

The bad that needs fixing:

a/ I should have taken this up privately with Mark Brown, before laying it
on in public forums. Esp MB - who's been around for some time and in my
experience this was a first.

b/ I should check program registries on all computers I use.

c/ Maybe it was ego. Surprise led to being pissed off, which led to a "shoot
first ask q'ns later". When dealing with somebody else's public perception I
need to be conscoius of that person's emotions too.

The good:

a/ There seems to be good interest on these lists from the volume of emails