[RT] Re: Looking for...

Hi Marlowe,

I got the same feeling.  This must be that time of year that people purchase
systems, etc.   I still like the articles because sometimes I'll pick up on
something and dig deeper into it, even thou they are trying to sell their
systems/software/books.

Last issue had some names most of us would recognize,
Jim White
Thomas J. Dorsey
Joe DiNapola
Neal Hughes
Patrick Mikula
and were very well written, with the focus of trading , not trying to sell you
something.

The Pythagorean Cube looks interesting, I haven't read it yet. I just finished
reading  "45 years in Wall Street".

TradeWell,

Joe Frabosilio