[RT] Re: [realtraders] S&P and Nasdaq S/R for 12/28/99

Hello  Dr.,

>>>The S&P closed at 1477.8 vs. 3640 for the Nasdaq.Numbers for
>>>both appear acceptable given volatility.
>>>By request:

Who the heck is requesting these numbers (that is who hasn't a hotmail
account or some other untraceable web address)?

I  honestly  would  love to understand why you persist at keeping this
method  proprietary.  It  serves  absolutely no one to the betterment of
their trading except maybe as food for some mindless sheep.

--
Best regards,
  Mark Brown                        mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx