[RT] STK: BYND & IFMX

Here are two stocks that I'm looking to trade very soon.  Both show a
history of moving up the first week in Jan.

With IFMX I'm only looking for about 5-10% gain, as of today the stock
is a little bit too high. Looking for a mini correction, before buying.

With BYND, this is an internet type stock.  I would like to thank
Gitanshu Buch, for posting his work on hottest stock sectors.  I did a
little work with his list and was suprised, which caused me to do more
work on BYND and a few others.

Thanks,

Joe Frabosilio