[RT] Free Stock Research

To List:

While continuing the quest for internet,medical and spec stocks I ran across
something of great interest.

1.A stock trading method that made 875% year to date.

2.Only trades 1 x per month in and out.

3.Only picks 3 stocks per month.

If interested,

http://moneycentral.msn.com/articles/invest/models/4950/asp

Then click Monthly Trader Screen

So far the only stocks selected from my prior screens have been:

MAWI-run from about 6 to 12 so far on good press and quarter results.

USON-in holding pattern waiting for earnings releases.

MNIA-pure spec waiting for a merger from $.22 to $.46 and now $.33.

Once again if you have anything worthy of checking let me know.

John